Friday, March 31, 2006

Lust, Murder, Greed.....Temperance!

Yes Fake Bush was good especially in the costume department - a change after each song. The word unitard re-entered my vocabulary. Red velvet unitard with red chiffon wings attached to arms and legs, bridal dress with rose wreath, babooshka outfit etc. lots of gay men singing along idolising her every word.
Since then I've been ill (on holiday)- it rained non stop and I blew my nose non stop but the kids loved it. 
Today it's my birthday I must get ready for restaurant luncheon. Also I am just booking a Victorian evening "Come into my Parlour" where Victorian attire will have to be considered - I am looking forward to an evening of Lust, Murder, Greed,Temperance and the Supernarural + Assorted Bizarre Curiosities!
Just what the doctor ordered!